SUBMIT & SIGN APPLICATION BELOW
We use screening procedures to evaluate each prospective resident before we approve the application. Please read this information carefully before submitting an application. We notify each applicant regarding the status of their application and provide by mail written notification to those rejected and the reasons for our action.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY HOUSING PROVIDER.
- Each applicant over 18 years of age must fill out an individual application completely. Each application must be filled out completely and signed in order to be considered. Occupancy is limited to those persons listed on the applications and lease contract. Minor children must also be listed.
- Applicants must have a successful rental payment history. Anyone who has been evicted from an apartment or left owing a previous landlord money will be rejected.
- Applicants must have a successful rental history. Anyone who does not receive an acceptable reference from a previous or current landlord based on disturbances, loud noisy behavior, unauthorized pets, pattern of late payments, patterns of complaints or police calls, failure to properly terminate a prior lease, threatening other persons, damage to an apartment or other reasons will be rejected.
- Applicants are required to have verifiable monthly income of two and one half (2.5) times the rent or provide evidence that they have successfully paid a higher proportion of their income for rent for at least two years.
- We do a credit background check and rely on credit history and credit scoring in evaluating the application. Anyone with unpaid debts or late payments that show on their credit report may be rejected. Negative credit reports or collections over five years old will not be considered. Applicant may provide proof of timely payment history if they wish. Any negative credit history must show a consistent favorable credit history to be considered. WE DO NOT ACCEPT GUARANTORS FOR APPLICANTS WITH UNFAVORABLE CREDIT. All credit information shall be kept confidential in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
- We do not accept any money or security deposit with the application, but if approved we will request the lease be signed and full security deposit paid within 48 hours.
- We try to process all applications within 24 hours. Applicants will be contacted if approved and notified in writing if denied and the reason for such denial.
- We process completed applications in the order they are received. We make units available on a first come, first served basis and do not hold apartments.
- Pets are not accepted unless a separate pet agreement is signed in writing.
- Each lease will have an accompanying set of rules and regulations that must be also agreed to at the time of lease signature.
***Please note that all the prices and availability shown on our website are guide prices and dates, which are correct at the time of being published but are subject to change without notice. Floor plans and dimensions displayed for individual units are also approximate. Please contact our leasing team for accurate price and availability information.
- No Dogs or Caged Animals such as Birds, Rabbits, Ferrets, etc.
- Cats must be front declawed and spayed/neutered.
- Documentation from a veterinarian must be provided.
- Pet Fee: $10/Month per pet (Maximum of 2)
- Pet Deposit: ½ Month Rent
6441 Enterprise Lane
Madison, Wisconsin 53719
DIRECT LINE: (608) 232-1800
MAINTENANCE: (608) 232-1801